A simple yet beauty of a very happy life. It symbolised the happiness and gratefulness of life, an energetic playfulness to these flowers, which is evident in all their radiant colors. These are not flowers for regrets. These flowers are a celebration of life!
The meaning behind the color:
- Pink means admiration, adoration or high esteem
- Red means unconscious in love or fully immersed in love
- White means is a symbol of purity or innocence, childlike
- Yellow means cheerfulness
- Orange means sunshine of life
Gerberas Daisy is an ideal gift for Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Celebration of life, to Congratulate or simply to say 'Thank You', 'Well Done' or "Be Happy".
- Place your order by 5 PM from Monday – Friday to receive by next day
- Orders after 5:00 PM will be delivered within 2 working days.
- Order placed on Saturday and Sunday will be delivered by next Monday.
- RM15.00 delivery for Klang Valley
Delivery time: Monday - Saturday, 12 PM – 8 PM
- Please view our Delivery Policy for more details
- This product is NOT available during public holiday
- Delivery is ONLY available in the Klang Valley area.
Certain flowers/products are subject to availability and seasonality. So the bouquet/product may not be exactly as pictured and we reserve the right to substitute with similar varieties.